Situated in Chartwell, on the very edge of the Northern Suburb’s, Body Sense Day Spa serves a tranquil escape for the tired bodies and minds of busy Joburgers. We offer short, convenient sessions as well as half-day sessions but we encourage you to stay for the whole day and relish in our full array of personal pampering and relaxation treatments.
We have tailor-made pampering packages for different occasions, inluding:
- Half-day stress relief;
- Mother and Daughter;
- Mother's Day;
- Father's Day;
- Secretaries Day;
- Bosses Day;
- Special Birthday;
- Incentive/Thank you Staff Packages
- 6 Treatment suites - including a double and triple suite;
- Plunge pool to refresh and revive;
- Loungers to relax and unwind;
- Boma with a view;
- Sun splashed patio;
- Spa bath to soothe and relax;
- Wellness cabin to cleanse and detoxify your body from inside out. The soft heat infra-red sauna with or without sound and aroma will enhance your relaxation experience;
- Conference facilities are available on request;
HOURS OF OPERATION
Body Sense Day Spa is open from 08h00am until 17h00pm, Monday to Sunday.
DOUBLE TREATMENT ROOMS
Enjoy a dual treatment with your partner or friend in any of our Double Treatment Rooms.
Spa visits make great outings for friends celebrating a special occasion or colleagues taking a break together. The needs of each group can be tailor-made and exclusive use of the establishment can be arranged for larger groups. Body Sense Day Spa can accommodate groups up to 40 people per day.
For that special occasion, whether it is a 21st Birthday, 30th, 40th, 50th or 60th, at Body Sense Day Spa you’re able to have a theme of your choice including a limo drive to the spa. A menu can be tailor-made to suit your theme and your guests. Whether it’s a surprise birthday for a friend or spouse, a bachelorette party or farewell for a colleague; “Champagne and Roses”, “Sweet and Savory”, “Chocolate and Champagne” are just a few examples of the many spa parties we’ve hosted at Body Sense.
- Bookings are essential and we require a 50% deposit, cell number and email address for all bookings.
- Full payment is required prior to arrival at the spa
- Appointments not cancelled 48 hours in advance will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled on the day will be subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- The same policy applies to voucher holders.
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday bookings require full payment in advance.
- Payment methods include cash, credit cards or internet transfers. Cash deposit are subject to a banking charge of 10%.
- Proof of payment should be faxed to 0866017964 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment. Late arrivals for appointments will result in a shortened treatment as all treatments are allocated time slots
- Matsimela Bath & Body Products and Gift Sets
MatsiMela endeavors to source natural ingredients from rural communities, in their effort to support upliftment projects within Southern Africa. Formulations & fragrances are carefully prepared with YOU in mind, offering you a premium, affordable body care range.
- Environ Professional & Retail Skin Care Range
Environ is a globally recognised and loved Professional Skin Care brand that is built on science, beauty and care. They believe that skin has a life and that Vitamin A is the "oxygen" it needs to look beautiful and healthy for life.
Such bliss! Will be back for sure
Just what the Doctor ordered
Thank you for friendly staff at reception! I loved every moment, we will be back
Thanks for an awesome morning! We enjoyed it thoroughly! We will be back for more! As always
My Mom and I had such a lovely day at your beautiful establishment. I'll be back soon
All the staff are excellent, I had a fabulous treatment, I'll definitely be coming back soon
Thank you the massage was one of the best I've ever had at a spa. My skin looks and feels amazing after my facial. The therapists were very knowledgeable. Thank you for a wonderful relaxing afternoon